Attention Limited Energy Technician Applied Technical Systems Inc. in McMinnville is building up our team and looking to hire Limited Energy Technicians! Must have an OR LEA or LEB License to qualify for this position. We also could hire an Apprentice with an apprentice card and in period 5 or higher.
You will have an opportunity to work with some of the great Willamette Valley. If you are looking for great opportunity to work year-round and become part of a great Electric family around, look no further!
Journeymen low voltage electrician license. Limited energy technicians install, maintain, replace and repair electrical systems and equipment.
• Security systems
• Fire alarm systems
• Telephone and television wiring/cabling
• Data, or Data Comm (Communication) wiring
• Network cabling
• Structured cabling (a well-known term in the construction world)
• Media Panels (the consolidation point where the various low-voltage systems wiring is terminated)
• Wireless internet distribution (WiFi)
• Security cameras and monitoring, known in the construction industry as CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)
• Access control (keypad and card-swipe systems at doorways)
• Maintaining a high standard of integrity and professionalism
In addition to consistent work, good pay and employment growth opportunities, we provide benefits package that is among the best in the industry!
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Holiday Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Short-term disability/Long-Term disability
• Employee Discounts at local stores