Must be NICET 2 Fire Technician and preferably have an EL06
Advancement Opportunity to collaborate with a talented team and a great company.
Applied Technical Systems Inc. is a privately owned company with offices in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Nevada, California, Montana, and Utah. We are an integrator who specializing in full-service design and comprehensive low voltage solutions for commercial, industrial, healthcare, education, retail, and government customers.
Our Seattle, WA office has an exciting opportunity for a Fire Inspector Service Technician. In this role you will serve as a critical part of our life safety inspections team working with Sales, Engineering and Core Operations. We are seeking a motivated and engaging person who enjoys multi-tasking, learning on the job and providing world class service to our customers.
When you join ATS, you will enjoy a unique and welcoming culture. You will find that we offer a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work.
Here are the minimum qualifications you will need as a Fire Inspector Service Technician
- High school diploma or GED
- NICET 2 Certification REQUIRED
- 1+ year(s) of experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems with basic understanding of electronics, wiring, local and national codes
- 1+ year(s) experience with fire inspections or fire testing and working knowledge or UL systems
- Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
It would be GREAT if you had these qualifications, but they are not required:
- 06 Electrical License
- Vocational/technical degree in electrical, security, or computer systems
- ESA Alarm Technician Certificate
- technical aptitude and basic understanding of electronics, wiring, local and national codes
We offer our employees the following additional benefits:
- Small company FEEL, big enterprise STABILITY
- Career development and ADVANCEMENT opportunities
- Comprehensive BENEFITS: Health, Life, Dental and Vision, 401(k) with match, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 6 Paid Holidays,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Must be NICET 2 Fire Technician and preferably have an EL06 Advancement Opportunity to collaborate with a talented team and a great company. Applied Technical Systems Inc. is a ...