Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS) is a privately owned company and was founded in 1990. We are rapidly expanding and growing our Fire Life Safety, datacom and security divisions in Portland, McMinnville and Seattle. Our ATS Team are dedicated professional individuals who put our client’s safety first and strive for excellence and integrity.
ATS is seeking dedicated, self-motivated team members who are looking to be part of a great company. We strive to continue to grow, improve and provide excellence service to our internal and external clients.
Must be NICET 2 Fire Technician and preferably have an EL06
Advancement Opportunity to collaborate with a talented team and a great company.
Applied Technical Systems Inc. is a privately owned company with offices in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Nevada, California, Montana, and Utah. We are an integrator who specializing in full-service design and comprehensive low voltage solutions for commercial, industrial, healthcare, education, retail, and government customers.
Our Seattle, WA office has an exciting opportunity for a Fire Inspector Service Technician. In this role you will serve as a critical part of our life safety inspections team working with Sales, Engineering and Core Operations. We are seeking a motivated and engaging person who enjoys multi-tasking, learning on the job and providing world class service to our customers.
When you join ATS, you will enjoy a unique and welcoming culture. You will find that we offer a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work.
Here are the minimum qualifications you will need as a Fire Inspector Service Technician
- High school diploma or GED
- NICET 2 Certification REQUIRED
- 1+ year(s) of experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems with basic understanding of electronics, wiring, local and national codes
- 1+ year(s) experience with fire inspections or fire testing and working knowledge or UL systems
- Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
It would be GREAT if you had these qualifications, but they are not required:
- 06 Electrical License
- Vocational/technical degree in electrical, security, or computer systems
- ESA Alarm Technician Certificate
- technical aptitude and basic understanding of electronics, wiring, local and national codes
We offer our employees the following additional benefits:
- Small company FEEL, big enterprise STABILITY
- Career development and ADVANCEMENT opportunities
- Comprehensive BENEFITS: Health, Life, Dental and Vision, 401(k) with match, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 6 Paid Holidays,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Must be NICET 2 Fire Technician and preferably have an EL06 Advancement Opportunity to collaborate with a talented team and a great company. Applied Technical Systems Inc. is a ...
Attention Limited Energy Technician Applied Technical Systems Inc. in McMinnville is building up our team and looking to hire Limited Energy Technicians! Must have an OR LEA or LEB License to qualify for this position. We also could hire an Apprentice with an apprentice card and in period 5 or higher.
You will have an opportunity to work with some of the great Willamette Valley. If you are looking for great opportunity to work year-round and become part of a great Electric family around, look no further!
Journeymen low voltage electrician license. Limited energy technicians install, maintain, replace and repair electrical systems and equipment.
• Security systems
• Fire alarm systems
• Telephone and television wiring/cabling
• Data, or Data Comm (Communication) wiring
• Network cabling
• Structured cabling (a well-known term in the construction world)
• Media Panels (the consolidation point where the various low-voltage systems wiring is terminated)
• Wireless internet distribution (WiFi)
• Security cameras and monitoring, known in the construction industry as CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)
• Access control (keypad and card-swipe systems at doorways)
• Maintaining a high standard of integrity and professionalism
In addition to consistent work, good pay and employment growth opportunities, we provide benefits package that is among the best in the industry!
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Holiday Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Short-term disability/Long-Term disability
• Employee Discounts at local stores
Attention Limited Energy Technician Applied Technical Systems Inc. in McMinnville is building up our team and looking to hire Limited Energy Technicians! Must have an OR LEA or LEB License to qualify ...
** Applied Technical Systems (ATS) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.